25 Mar 4 Types of Content To Improve Your Engagement
Since the onset of Covid19, businesses have been taking a serious hit financially. Many small business and companies didn’t have a plan b, if there business ever suffered an economic attack. Many business are now realizing they have to go digital to make it in a digital economy.
Content marketing is one of those gray areas that some online marketers and small business are confused about. There are four types of content that you can use to improve your engagement with your audience.
Let’s take a look at 5 notable forms of content we all know and love
- Blogging – blogging is still a pretty good source for driving traffic to your websites and offers.
- What is blogging many people ask? Blogging is a web log of information about a particularly topic that is hosted on one of many platforms that people can come back to and read later. There are millions of blogs out there, but this is still a great way to drive traffic and build relationships with your audience.
2. Videos – Videos are one of most used marketing tools to help drive traffic and build relationships with your audience. Many sites offer users great interaction with their videos, which helps you grow your business in the long run.
- Sites that you can place videos on to grow your business are – Youtube, Vimeo, and Daily Motion are just a few that have great user interface, and they allow you to promote market and share your product or service.
3. Podcast – podcast provide a great way to communicate with your audience and have your daily shows logged in one locations for later viewing.
- Podcast provides you with the ability to target a certain niche and speak to them directly. Many people are now using podcast as a way to drive traffic to their websites, products, or services.
4. Ebooks – ebook readers are growing by the millions and giving your audience a specific topic that solves their problem is a great way to gain a following. Digital ebooks are easy to use and make for a great lead generation when trying to entice new subscribers to your tribe of followers.
- There are many ebook sites that you can get started on but the biggest of the all is Amazon. Amazon is free and it’s easy to create your digital ebook. I would suggest started out with them first before you move to other sites to publish your ebook.
These few tools can really aide you in producing great content for your audience, and allow you to grow a brand that will stand the test of time in any economy.